Saturday, May 19, 2012

Replaying Memories

Thanks for the new headphones Mom and Dad!  They are amazing and they are purple!  :) They make my 2 hour chore of doing laundry so much more enticing :) 
Loved the pictures of Abby's baby shower and the pictures of the kiddos and our last day together in Omaha...they made me cry.  The package came on a day when our Father knew I needed something from home :)  I loved everything else as well :)  Thanks Mom and Dad! 
Beth!  Thank you!  Corinna has already beaten me several times at Monopoly Deal, but one of these days I will prevail...especially since we've been playing it every night since it came :)  I love the movie!  And the can opener made my day!  We can now open cans! Whoohoo! :)
Corinna made a cake in this weird looking bunt cake pan that you can use while cooking over a kerosene stove!  So exciting!  We cooked a cake in our backyard over a fire :)
I had the opportunity to travel to a neighboring island...they had ice cream there!  So, we ate a lot of it!  P.S. Magnum bars are quite possibly the best ice cream bars in the world :) 
This is a bracelet that Ashley Stone made me and gave me prior to leaving the states.  The bracelet was made of three different colors and it was Ashley and Abby Taylors reminder to me that they were praying for me.  It's still mostly intact after 6 months...however, Stoner, you're going to have to send me a replacement soon :)  Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment